growing pains :
- n pain in muscles or joints sometimes experienced by children and often attributed to rapid growth
- n emotional distress arising during adolescence
- n problems that arise in enlarging an enterprise (especially in the early stages)
News & Articles
- Hertz new HQ building plans
ESTERO, FL-- Growing pains as car rental company, Hertz, begins to put its stamp on southwest Florida.
June 18, 2013 - WINK TV Southwest Florida
- Building permits increase 13 percent in 2013
Construction in Mecklenburg County is on the rise but it's bringing some growing pains along with it. The increase in building permits is stretching County building inspectors to the limit. "The problem we're encountering now is delays," says Alan Banks, president of the Charlotte Home Builders Association. "Building inspectors are overworked," he said. Statistics are backing up what Banks is ...
June 17, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Around the NFL: Browns banking on first-round boom year
For all of their growing pains and regime changes, the Browns have managed to assemble a 2013 roster full of more of the team’s own first-round picks than at any other point in the expansion era. What does it mean? How do they stack up to their AFC North rivals in this area?
June 16, 2013 - The Times-Reporter