- n a grey wig
- v be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- v complain whiningly
- In American photography, Ansel Adams is the Old Man of the Mountain: a grizzle-bearded septuagenarian, wrinkled and piercing of eye, toting his tripod through the redwoods.
- From England, where pictures of the younger generation at play are rare these days, came two substitutes, rare in their own way: a shot of grizzle-bearded, 50-year-old .
- But lean, grizzle-bearded Captain Joshua Slocum desperately wanted the 36-footer, and he got her.
News & Articles
- For Dinner Tonight: London Broil
Despite its fancy sounding name, this dish is easy to prepare and cooks in less than 30 minutes. The London broil cut is lean, so there is little fat or grizzle to contend with. You gotta like that. Pair with a green salad and some mini roasted potatoes and — voila! — instant dinner. The biggest time-consumer here is the wait time that is recommended between prep and cooking (3 hours to ...
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Metro Times
- Mike Flynn in Boston Globe (registration)
I think it's just that you have to have a little grizzle [to play offensive line],said Flynn. "You have to have a grumpy attitude, be a tough guy. You have to be able to play in pain. I guess it's just the crusty New England attitude that...
- John Banks in TVNZ
We're not here to talk about negative impacts. I'm not here to pander to the grizzle guts in this city that don't support anything,Banks said.