groaner : Definition, Usages, News and More
- American popular music, from groaner's moan to Dixieland jazz, is a highly exportable commodity.
- Sullivan, in the unaccustomed position of runner-up, affected disdain for the Pelvis, snorted that he would not have the gyrating groaner "at any price" on his family-type program.
- Bing wasn't really worried about Gary turning groaner; Gary was too interested in football.
News & Articles
- ‘MIDSUMMER’ A DIFFERENT KIND OF DREAM
When that eager weaver Bottom takes it from the top with a groaner of a preshow joke about finding the theater exits, you just get the feeling the Old Globe’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” is going to lean hard on the laughs.
June 25, 2013 - U-T San Diego
- Michael Bay in Entertainment Weekly
She made the worst movie of last week's contest, that thing about peeing on the bus, and judging from the panel's reactions tonight ("In Hollywood, it's what we call a groaner," said Michael Bay), she'll get voted off for her crass dinner-party...