gossiping : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a conversation that spreads personal information about other people
- v wag one's tongue; speak about others and reveal secrets or intimacies
- v talk socially without exchanging too much information
- The women were gossiping and painting their hands red with henna.
- They are gossiping about one of the bosses.
- NORMAL PEOPLE: Gaza-Sderot captures daily life on both sides of the border in the days before Israel's military campaign A group of women gossiping in a hair salon hardly makes for .
News & Articles
- Jonjo Shelvey: A Good Signing for Swansea?
Swansea City have completed a move for Jonjo Shelvey , who joins the club on a four-year deal from Liverpool . As reported on the BBC Sport website, the midfielder signed for the Swans for an initial fee of £5 million. While the rest of the football world has been gossiping about the likes of Edinson Cavani, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney, the Swans have been quietly going about their ...
July 4, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Melanie Brown in The Chronicle Journal
You know, us five together, we're like gossiping old ladies,said Brown, now 32. "We sit there with our cup of teas and talk about our kids and then do a little bit of work, a little bit of singing. It's actually really nice and very, very...
- Serena Williams in bettor.com (blog)
Practising on serve never harks back to my mind now, the only thing I can think of now is gossiping and just gossiping for long, said Serena.