gifted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v give qualities or abilities to
- v give as a present; make a gift of
- a endowed with talent or talents
a gifted writer
- Spending on the gifted isn't even tabulated in some states, but by the most generous calculation, we spend no more than $800 million on gifted programs.
- The gifted students, she notes, don't feel included.
- In search of answers, PTI tracked down seven prodigies living throughout Asiafrom a computer genius in India to a gifted young artist in Japanto look for clues in their .
News & Articles
- Enfield middle school’s gifted program gives school board an overview of its going greener initiative
ENFIELD — The yearlong efforts of students in the John F. Kennedy Middle School’s Talented and Gifted Program resulted in a full recycling program being implemented at the school for the first time since 1969, and other environmentally-friendly projects in the works.
June 12, 2013 - Journal Inquirer
- Basking Ridge parents say gifted students are bored
BERNARDS TWP. - Nearly four years after the district’s program for gifted and talented children was effectively eliminated in a budget cut, a group of parents is seeking to bring it back.
June 11, 2013 - The Bernardsville News
- Bright Kids NYC Offers Gifted and Talented Bootcamp Scholarship
Bright Kids NYC, New York's premier tutoring company, is pleased to announce the creation of the Gifted and Talented Scholarship. In an effort to make test preparation more accessible to all families, the scholarship offers eligible children a spot in the 8-session 1-on-1 bootcamp at a fraction of the cost. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/bright-kids ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Sam Mendes in Washington Post
It defies belief that this gifted, brave, tenacious, wonderful woman is gone,said Mendes, who also directed the Academy Award-winning "American Beauty."
- Drayton McLane in BusinessWeek
He was truly a gifted person both on the field and off of it,Astros Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Drayton McLane said in a statement. "He could dance, he could sing, but his best gift of all was that he was an extremely happy...
- John McCain in New York Daily News
Republican presidential candidate John McCain recalled Heston as "one of our nation's most gifted actors."