empower : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v give or delegate power or authority to
- v give qualities or abilities to
- We must trust Americans with the responsibility of homeownership and empower them to weather turbulent times in the housing market.
- They have also given me a mind-set to give back to gaming and do my part to empower millions of gamers worldwide.
- She has started a foundation, TZone, to empower young women in dealing with issues of physicality and self-respect.
News & Articles
- Empower Network Announces the Launch of the First-Ever MLM Reality Television Show
LOS ANGELES, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Empower Network, an affiliate marketing company that helps people with very little online marketing experience earn an often generous income from home, ...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Empower awards $10K to Brandery startup Donde
Empower MediaMarketing has awarded its first $10,000 'Disruptive Media Fellowship' to Donde, one 10 startups that make up this year's Brandery class.
June 19, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Empower Software Solutions Implements EmpowerHR/Pay™ at Yosemite Meat Company
Empower Software Solutions, a leading provider of workforce and human capital management solutions, has announced that Yosemite Meat Company, a California-based specialty meat processor and distributor, has implemented EmpowerHR/Pay as their new payroll, HR, and benefits solution.
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in U.S. News & World Report
So long as our relationship is defined by our differences, we will empower those who sow hatred rather than peace, and who promote conflict rather than the cooperation,Obama said during a 54-minute address at the University of Cairo that will...
- Erik Prince in CNN
To concede defeat - as many leading Democrats now advocate - would strengthen al-Qaeda, empower Iran and other hostile powers in the Middle East, unleash a full scale civil war in Iraq that could quite possibly provoke genocide there, and... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ TIME http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1667581,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFM-NC40nYDhFA4zOzE7F4vMshApg Oct 2, 2007
32731 42076 empowered We fired him. We fined him. But we, as a private organization, can't do any more," Prince told the committee. "We can't flog him. We can't incarcerate him. That's up to the Justice Department. We are not empowered to enforce US law."