- n an instance of boastful talk
whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade
- v show off
- In Prague, Czecho-Slovak capital, the Tribuna, described as the "Czecho-slovak Government organ,"was said to have indulged in a gasconade.
- They deliberated, debated, uttered paragraphs of chemical formulae that were, when understood, criticism, gasconade and prophecy.
- To reporters La Jolie Jeanne delivered this charming gasconade: "My greatest ambition is to make my mother happy.
News & Articles
- Drunk boater arrested after serious accident
Osage County Sheriff Michael Dixon has confirmed a serious boating accident possibly involving alcohol on the Gasconade River at mile marker 28.
June 16, 2013 - KRCG Jefferson City
- Hermann hospital joins health network
Hermann Area District Hospital in Gasconade County is the newest member of the Missouri Health Connection, a statewide health information network that represents more than 60 percent of patient care i
June 12, 2013 - Columbia Daily Tribune