- n an instance of boastful talk
- v show off
- s exhibiting self-importance
- Among Gates' favorite phrases is "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard," and victims wear it as a badge of honor, bragging about it the way they do about getting a late-night .
- He may be a bit of a huckster, but Gitomer has earned his bragging rights.
- The winner gets 20,000 euros (or about $26,000), a statuette of an aproned and toqued Bocuse balanced on a globe, and bragging rights to being the best young chef in the world.
News & Articles
- Awesomely Warped
Riverside represents with No Bragging Rights The scorching summer season is upon us once again, and for Inland Empire concertgoers that translates into a plethora of summer music festivals. Among the horde of shows, there is the Vans Warped Tour—this…
June 13, 2013 - Inland Empire Weekly
- Foursquare Time Machine Teleports You Down Memory Lane
Okay world travelers, now it's time for some humble bragging, thanks to the new Foursquare Time Machine. On Thursday, the company announced this new way to visualize all of your past check-ins on its Foursquare blog , and what a gorgeous visualization it is. The animation flies you around all those haunts you've visited in times past, served up in a lovely 3D effect that you can autoplay to your ...
June 13, 2013 - Mashable
- Commuter Shames Bragging “Cheater” on Facebook
Is this your husband? God, you would hope not after his picture went viral, accused of being a cheater. Steph Strayer was on a train in Philly when she overheard some jerk allegedly bragging about cheating on his wife to …
June 11, 2013 - CW39 NewsFix