frost : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- n weather cold enough to cause freezing
- n the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- n United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- v decorate with frosting
frost a cake
- v provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
frost the glass
she frosts her hair
- v cover with frost
ice crystals frosted the glass
- v damage by frost
The icy precipitation frosted the flowers and they turned brown
News & Articles
- Frost & Sullivan's Urban Mobility 3.0 - The Future of Urban Mobility Business Models in a Nutshell
LONDON, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One week to go before Frost & Sullivan's two-day interactive workshop Urban Mobility 3.0: New Urban Mobility Business Models will take place at the House of Lords ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Frost Holds Off Couples for Regions Tradition Win
David Frost never flinched in his showdown with Hall of Famer Fred Couples even with his first major championship on the line and a late rain delay to ponder the stakes.
June 10, 2013 - New York Times
- Frost lands first major title on Champions Tour
(Reuters) - South African David Frost clinched his first major title on the over-50s Champions Tour with a one-shot victory at the Regions Tradition in Birmingham, Alabama on Sunday. A stroke in front going into a weather-disrupted final round at Shoal Creek, the 53-year-old closed with a four-under-par 68 to hold off American playing partner Fred Couples, who also carded a 68. Frost, who began ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News