frenetic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s excessively agitated; distraught with fear or other violent emotion
frenetic screams followed the accident
- The solo on "Let's Go Crazy" is a frequently cited example of his frenetic style, but covers of "Just My Imagination" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" prove he can also play under control.
- The frenetic growth of online brokerages in 1999 owes a lot to a market that doesn't know when to quit, of course.
- It is rush hour in So Paulo, and I am riding pillion through the frenetic streets of downtown.
News & Articles
- Outside the Box: Japan becoming the land of the setting sun
The frenetic activity of the government of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has prompted optimism that Japan can reverse its economic drift. But the activity around ‘Abenomics’ shouldn’t be mistaken for achievement, writes Satyajit Das.
June 20, 2013 - Market Watch
- Amanda Nunes vs. Sheila Gaff: Head-to-Toe Breakdown
When Amanda Nunes and Sheila Gaff face off at UFC 163: Aldo vs. Jung in Brazil, fans can almost be assured of frenetic violence. The card's title fight between Jose Aldo and Chan Sung-Jung will be on the forefront of most fans' minds for good reason. That said, the only female fight on the card is an early darkhorse for Knockout of the Night or Fight of the Night. Nunes and Gaff may well end up ...
June 20, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Brumbies upset British and Irish Lions 14-12
CANBERRA (Reuters) - The ACT Brumbies defended superbly under huge pressure to upset the British and Irish Lions 14-12 in Canberra on Tuesday and end the tourists' unbeaten run on their Australian tour. Centre Tevita Kuridrani scored the match's sole try in the first half and Jesse Mogg slotted three penalties for the hosts who held on grimly in a frenetic finish to delight more than 21,000 fans ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Rafael Benitez in Daily Telegraph
The game was too open, we could not find the killer final pass and the match became very frenetic,Benitez said. "It is becoming difficult at home, where we do not have as much space to play because teams defend deep. In away matches it is...
- Sir Alex Ferguson in Irish Times
It was a massive win,said Ferguson. "I said beforehand the games between the top sides would be significant and this is definitely one. It was very frenetic, a typical Liverpool-Man United game but I certainly don't regard it as a...
- Calvin Murphy in SI.com
I have a hard time believing he, all of a sudden, had a relapse and had gone back to drinking and this had happened,Murphy said. "Based on what I had seen from him every day, he had become frenetic about getting back to the league. I had...