fonda : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States film actress and daughter of Henry Fonda (born in 1937)
- n United States film actor (1905-1982)
News & Articles
- Rose tapped for trustee spot at FM
FONDA - The Montgomery?County Board of Supervisors' Education/Government Committee passed a motion at its meeting?Tuesday to fill a vacancy on the Board of Trustees at Fulton-Montgomery Community College.
June 12, 2013 - The Leader-Herald
- Tom Petty’s Fonda Run Continues After Saturday’s Evacuation
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers returned to Hollywood, CA’s Fonda Theatre for the fifth night of their extended run at the intimate venue. The performance took place only one night after Petty’s Fonda show was cut short by the Los Angeles Fire Department.
June 11, 2013 - Jambands.com
- Tom Petty issues statement after fire marshals shutter Fonda gig
In wake of Saturday night's shortened Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers concert at the Fonda in Hollywood, the artist and band issued a statement regarding the action. The concert, the fourth of a six-gig residency at the 1,300-seat Hollywood venue, was cut off by fire marshals midway through Petty's gig after the theater was determined to be over capacity.
June 10, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Mitt Romney in International Herald Tribune
I mean, in one week he went from saying he's going to sit down, you know, for tea, with our enemies, but then he's going to bomb our allies,said Romney. "I mean, he's gone from Jane Fonda to Dr. Strangelove in one week."