fondu : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n cubes of meat or seafood cooked in hot oil and then dipped in any of various sauces
- n hot cheese or chocolate melted to the consistency of a sauce into which bread or fruits are dipped
- For instance, if you go to Atlanta's Dogwood and find yourself unwilling to part with $12 for crab-brie fondue or $29 for steak, you can instead order $4 ham-and-cheese grits .
- For the fashion-tech report (Hello Kitty cell phones, desktop fondue) visit PopGadget.
- Over crab fondue and London broil, they toasted the start of their spanking new bank.
News & Articles
- Front-door fondue
The Swiss cheese fondue is served with cubed French bread, blanched broccoli, hunks of ham (you can opt for roasted fingerling potatoes if you’re vegetarian), cubes of apple, cocktail onions and gherkins.
Feb. 18, 2014 - Vail Daily
- Alex Arthur in Scotsman
Arthur said: "There is no way I am going to stop Gogoladze in Cardiff as easily as I blew away Potopko at the same place so I had a long telephone chat with Fondu who knows Gogoladze well, both personally and also from a technical boxing angle....