- n a lover who gently fondles and caresses the loved one
- n a molester who touches the intimate parts of the victim
the woman charged that her jailer was a fondler
not all fondlers are sexual perverts
- When you play with an old-style controller, you look like a loser, a blank-eyed joystick fondler.
- In the center of the ring Paul Berlenbach, cloudy-faced Light Heavyweight Champion, stood with his huge arms around Tony Marullo, New Orleans fondler.
- According to tabloid tabulations, he has been cited as a pincher, threatener and "serial buttocks fondler" of women.
- Will MacKenzie in Nevada Appeal
I'm a fondler with my game,MacKenzie said. "It seems like I play with Kenny Perry a lot and I wind up trying to swing like Kenny Perry, but it doesn't work. I played well at Memorial and Memphis, and those weeks I was thinking about Stuart...