- n an unborn or unhatched vertebrate in the later stages of development showing the main recognizable features of the mature animal
- Bang's disease, named for the Danish discoverer of its germ, frequently causes abortion in livestock by attacking the foetus, blocking its food supply.
- In the filth of their gloomy forest village, Gheerbrant saw that the Guaha-ribo "still sleeps in his dark, damp haven, curled in on himself like a foetus.
- Not sure what a living "foetus" is but, you are right abstinence is 100% effective in preventing in females from having babies.
News & Articles
- Listen: Zola Jesus: "Avalanche (Slow)"
Zola Jesus is readying an album featuring new versions of her tracks, which were arranged by industrial music pioneer JG Thirlwell (aka Foetus ) and performed with the Mivos Quartet . It's called Versions , and it's out August 20 via Sacred Bones . Today, Nika Roza Danilova has shared the new version of her Conatus track "Avalanche". Check it out below. Read our interview with Danilova about the ...
June 25, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Andre Vingt-Trois in Reuters
This means that a foetus has a status,said Vingt-Trois, who is meeting fellow bishops this week to discuss bioethics issues.
- Hannah Kersey in Bounty
We were given three options and had to make our choice quickly,Hannah told the Daily Mirror. "The first was to terminate all three babies, the second was to terminate the twins and carry on with one foetus and the third was to keep all...
- Ashok Kumar in Thaindian.com (blog)
There is no case of male pregnancy at all, no foetus or uterus was found in him,Ashok Kumar Sinha, the civil surgeon, told IANS over telephone Saturday night.