- n someone whose style is out of fashion
- I believe the "fogey" audience has become accustomed to situations that are more violent than the graveyard scene in The Sound of Music.
- But the fogey in me (who am I kidding? the fogey is me) admires the lesson Pierre teaches his students: that to take up ballroom dancing is the easiest way for them to shake off the .
- Then a threatened operation for the vapid mother makes this flapper understand how precious Mother and her fogey ideas really are.
- Pat Kenny in RTE.ie
Referring to Ryan Tubridy, his successor as host of 'The Late Late Show', Pat Kenny said: "I am very much a man of my own time, Ryan talks about becoming Parkinson and yet he's only 35. He refers to himself as a young Fogey and I was never that."
- Robert Forster in Zap2it.com
I don't watch much more than news,Forster says. "I'm the old fogey. Except that, I'll watch this. I've seen the whole second season. They sent the episodes to me, so when I was catching up, I saw a lot of this show. I saw the first episode...
- Robert Yates in Atlanta Journal Constitution (registration)
Doug thinks I'm an old fogey and not doing it the modern way, but when he's not looking I do it his way, and it's working,Yates said.