fogginess : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- n the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines
- My fogginess didnt bother me, however, because Id been told to write simply and conversationally.
- Doctors stress, however, that heart patients should not take this as an excuse to avoid needed surgery; it's not clear exactly how much of the mental fogginess is a direct result .
- Forgive my poor memory and fogginess, but did Radzinsky survive the Incident? Things were not looking good for him, but presumably (at east in the old timeline) he had to live to .
- Charlie Frye in San Jose Mercury News
Monday and Tuesday, I was bouncing back from it,Frye said in the conference call. "The headaches have left, and the fogginess is gone. I'm 100 percent."
- Ben Hamilton in 9NEWS.com
I'm feeling a lot better. The 'spaciness' and fogginess is gone. I'm doing cardio and feeling good coming off cardio,said Hamilton, who took in the Broncos' 19-13 overtime loss to Green Bay on Monday night.
- Chris Atkinson in LIVENEWS.com.au
It's not responding to rest the way that the others did. The headaches lasted a little bit longer -- the fogginess, the dizziness, the confusion all were a problem. But that's all starting to go away now. At least I can get on the bike and see what... Jamie Heward http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Heward&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGZl0f-dGk6hiCRVOyTFw9nVpoUKQ Toronto Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/2009/03/12/8717061-sun.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHvsR9a7zu0sZF5Bi4viT_dKCAzHA Mar 11, 2009
38648 148573 fogging Starting the day we were too far behind to push for third, so the main aim was to keep our position," Atkinson said. "The conditions were very tricky in the wet. Our front windscreen started fogging up towards the end of the longer stages...