- n an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- n someone who travels by air
- n someone who operates an aircraft
- s (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
- Links to airline frequent flyer programs and frequent flyer partnerships.
- Sneered Flyer Merrill: "I admit that the situation .
- Frequent-flyer miles have long been the closest thing American travelers have to a free lunch.
News & Articles
- Flyer alum reflects on time at UD
Use the form below to help us know what we can do to improve your Flyer News experience! You can also let us know how awesome we are!
June 12, 2013 - Flyer News
- New Flyer wins Calif. order
Bakersfield, Calif.-based Golden Empire Transit District (GET) awarded New Flyer a contract for 15 Xcelsior compressed natural gas (CNG) heavy-duty buses.
June 12, 2013 - Metro Magazine
- Ex-Flyer Quinn will be on Ernie Els' bag at Open
Ernie Els is likely the only golfer at the U.S. Open to have been hip-checked by his caddie. Then again, he's the only golfer whose caddie is a former Flyer.
June 11, 2013 - Philly.com
- Chris Pronger in ESPN
I am very excited to be able to retire a Philadelphia Flyer and I am looking forward to many years with the Flyers logo on my chest,Pronger said in a statement announcing the deal. "I think both parties wanted to get it handled in a timely...
- Geoff Dixon in The Australian
The improvements to the program over the past 12 months have reinforced our view of the value of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program as a stand-alone business,Mr Dixon said.
- Graham Richardson in Sydney Morning Herald
Rothfield told the jury that Mr Moore had agreed he had lunched with Mr Richardson, saying: "I whacked it on my Diners Club card. I needed the frequent flyer points."