- n someone who operates an aircraft
- As a 14-year-old experimenting with explosives, he had lost parts of two fingers; later, in Sumatra, a colleague died in an airship crash for which the aeronaut still feels guilt.
- The receiving station on the ground amplified the aeronaut's words and the entire conversation of both men was sent by wire to the radio casting station of WJZ in Aeolian Hall .
- In the White House rose garden, President Truman presented the Harmon international aviation trophy, topnotch aviation award, to the outstanding aviator, aviatrix and aeronaut of .
News & Articles
- Solar Plane Pilot Plugs Renewable Energy
Swiss psychiatrist and aeronaut Bertrand Piccard, who in 1999 co-piloted the first balloon to circle the world non-stop, has again made aviation history.
July 23, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com