- n someone who operates an aircraft
- In many spots, the ranking airman on the job may well be subordinate to a ground officer.
- Not only that, cashiering gays from the military when the Pentagon is desperately trying to hold on to every soldier, sailor, airman and Marine doesn't seem to many people .
- According to regulations, the airman must have his commanding officer's permission to marry, and the British girl must prove 1) that she is legally free to marry, and 2) that .
- Lindsey Graham in FOXNews
One thing I learned is that when a soldier, airman or a Marine is away, the more we can take care of the family, the better they're going to be able to do their job because there's nothing worse than being deployed and having family problems,...
- Barack Obama in New York Times
There was something that I saw in them, something that I see in the eyes of every soldier and sailor, airman, Marine and Coast Guardsman that I have had the privilege to meet in this country and around the world,Mr. Obama said. "And that...
- Gregory Smith in CNN International
Every single loss of a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine is keenly felt by military commanders, families and friends both in theatre and at home,Smith said.