- n the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- n the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- n (physics) the six kinds of quarks
- v lend flavor to
- He still uses msg but has switched to another brand"until the scandal has been clarified," he says, dishing out another bowl of his flavor-enhanced bakso soup.
- Chef David Burke, known for his Willie Wonkalike creations at New York City restaurant davidburkedonatella, has created a line of flavor sprays that mimic the taste of high-cal .
- Foam In Mot's cocktail, foam adds texture and fruity flavor to Champagne without altering the effervescence.
News & Articles
- Flavor Flav's Chicken & Ribs Gets Eviction Papers
Flavor Flav's dreams of becoming a fast food mogul is slipping away -- no, it's on its last legs, as the last of his fried chicken joints has been hit with eviction papers.
June 14, 2013 - Baller Status
- Flavor Flav Is About To Lose His Last Chicken & Ribs Joint
Flavor Flav 's acumen as a business is looking very suspect. The Public Enemy rapper and reality star's last fried chicken joint in Michigan is in danger of closing .
June 14, 2013 - Hip-Hop Wired
- Flavor of the Ozarks set
The 20th annual Flavor of the Ozarks will begin at 6 p.m. Friday, June 14, at the Ledgestone Clubhouse at Stonebridge Resort. The Branson-Hollister Rotary Club hosts the event.
June 14, 2013 - Branson Tri-Lakes News
- Frederick Forsyth in International Herald Tribune
Forsyth said he came here for "the flavor, the odor, of a pretty washed-up, impoverished, failed West African mangrove swamp."
- Conan O Brien in WRAL.com
The three of us have come along in the same comedic environment,said O'Brien. "Our shows all probably have their distinct flavor, but this happened because the three of us knew we would like doing this with each other."
- Adam Schiff in FOXNews
It certainly has the flavor of trying to get their stories straight,said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., a member of the committee.