filthy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
as filthy as a pigsty
- s vile; despicable
a filthy traitor
- s characterized by obscenity
had a filthy mouth
- CHAVEZ: Go to hll, you filthy Yankees! ANNCR: Barack Obama says that he would meet Chavez without conditions.
- Their homes are filthy squatters' camps on the side roads, beside the rivers and irrigation ditches.
- But the show's authentic, filthy heart is the four foul-mouthed, truth-telling Colorado boys at its center.
News & Articles
- Meet the Domestic Divas of Lifetime's Devious Maids
Washing the windows is no concern when scrubbing bloody floors and covering up illicit affairs are part of your professional duties. Such filthy tasks are all in a day's work for Beverly Hills cleaning ladies Carmen, Marisol, Valentina, Rosie and Zoila. It's enough to turn anyone a little...devious.Inspired by the hit Mexican telenovela The Disorderly Maids of the Neighborhood, the new Lifetime ...
June 21, 2013 - TV Guide
- Report: Deputies find filthy conditions in Bradenton home, ask for child neglect charges to be filed
Sheriff's investigators have asked the state attorney's office to file child neglect charges against the parents of two teenagers after deputies found their home to be without power and filthy conditions throughout their Bradenton residence.
June 20, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- RPD: Son kept mother in filthy, insect-infested home
Police have charged a Richmond man with adult neglect after finding his mother living in a filthy apartment that had containers overflowing with human waste and infested with lice and bedbugs.
June 19, 2013 - Richmond Register
- Henry Waxman in USA Today
They found that the place was filthy,said Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif.
- Karen Tandy in CNN
Today we reveal the truth behind the underground steroid market: dangerous drugs cooked up all too often in filthy conditions with no regard to safety, giving Americans who purchase them the ultimate raw deal,DEA Administrator Karen Tandy...
- Josh Fogg in San Francisco Chronicle
All year he's been filthy, but he's stepped it up in the last couple of weeks for sure,pitcher Josh Fogg said. "Any time you can throw a baseball 100 mph and break off a 72 mph curveball and a 76 mph changeup and a slider that's gotten...