eyelash : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- Katherine Harris jokes aside, women have always spent a lot of time on their eyelashes.
- Products such as the brand's eyelash curlers, makeup brushes and eyebrow styling are coveted everywhere.
- When our children are born, we study their every eyelash and marvel at the perfection of their toes, and in no time become experts in all that they do.
News & Articles
- Take Caution With Eyelash Extensions To Avoid Potential Health Risks
SAN DIEGO, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- While women have long been enhancing their eyelashes since the days before Cleopatra, this practice has grown in popularity in recent years, with singers such as ...
June 24, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Jordana Brewster's Must-Have Mascara, What's In Her Car, and More!
(Photos by Getty) If you happen to find yourself cruising around LA anytime soon—er, should we say caught in traffic?—and happen to spot a stunning, eyelash-batting Brazilian beauty jamming out to Ludacris in the car next to you, yeah, that's not Jordana Brewster . (OK, maybe the beautiful brunette part fits the bill...) This week, we caught up with the Fast & Furious 6 actress at Procter and ...
June 21, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Eyelash extensions can pose risk from improperly trained technician
People in the business of attaching long, fluttery artificial eyelashes for women are warning customers to make sure their technician is licensed and trained.
June 19, 2013 - KSL Salt Lake City
- Manny Pacquiao in ABS CBN News
Pacquiao replied in his statement: "I can't believe these guys can lie without batting an eyelash and they would even make it appear that I am the culprit for the delay of the fight and saying that I don't want it to happen."
- George Tenet in The Age
Mr Tenet said the interrogation techniques were necessary because "these are people who will never, ever tell you a thing" but they are people who "know who's responsible for the next terrorist attack and who wouldn't blink an eyelash about...
- Brooke Shields in FOXBusiness
I am delighted to be a part of LATISSE(TM) Wishes, to not only help educate women on an eyelash growth product that is the first to be scientifically proven, but also to support a worthy organization such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation,said...