extempore : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s with little or no preparation or forethought
an extempore skit
- r without prior preparation
- The House of Morgan, ready with no extempore solution, appeared to face a turning point in its history.
- When he had finished he unexpectedly dismissed the press, asked that the microphones before him be deadened, and in a suspenseful silence gave a confidential extempore talk which .
- Answering You makes no pretense at giving extempore answers.
- Boris Johnson in Telegraph.co.uk
Mr Johnson said: "I have thought about this for a little bit, but I haven't looked at all the evidence and talked to the police about it in a way I would before giving more than an extempore answer. However, I do think there is a case when cannabis...
- Azmi Bishara in Peninsula On-line
I have not prepared any paper. I will speak extempore,Bishara said as he was invited by the moderator to speak.
- Emperor Titus in Barnacle
It is not a calypso competition. It is not an extempore competition. It is an extempore-calypso competition; in that we are merging to genressaid Titus who has also signaled his intention to battle his colleagues for the coveted trophy....