- s with little or no preparation or forethought
an extemporaneous piano recital
- Scott, increasingly vocal these days on national issues delivered an extemporaneous speech in Neverland last week on security.
- Condemned to extemporaneous self-expression, the actors display no sense that they have mastered their craft.
- In a spellbinding, extemporaneous critique that spared no one, Republican or Democrat, Cuomo began softly, "Especially this year, the message is ((most)) important .
News & Articles
- Seven Patriots off to nationals
Seven students from Truman High School qualified to compete at the tournament, which is June 16 to 21 in Birmingham, Ala. Those who qualified are Wicks, international extemporaneous speaking; Tara Williams and Rachel McGee, duo interpretation; Michael Cohen, dramatic interpretation; Caitlin Fitzpatrick, domestic extemporaneous speaking; Kenyon Briggs, U.S. extemporaneous speaking and Damon Brown ...
June 15, 2013 - The Examiner
- Paul Findley in Yes, But, However! (blog)
In his op-ed, Findley begins by accurately recapping the cause of Thomas' downfall: "The fiasco started when Thomas made an extemporaneous burst of passion at a White House briefing in late May. She declared, 'Jews should get the hell out of...
- Corey Taylor in Blabbermouth.net
I love impromptu. I love extemporaneous. I love spontaneous, the band's enigmatic frontman Corey Taylor says in Revolver's current cover story. "With [STONE SOUR] I can be myself and just do my thing, which is why I f***ing love it."
- Abraham Lincoln in PowerHomeBiz.com (press release)
July 28, 2009 ( PowerHomeBiz.com ) - Abraham Lincoln wrote: "Extemporaneous speaking should be practiced and cultivated; it is the lawyer's avenue to the public. However able and faithful he may be in other respects, people are slow to bring him...