evolutionism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (biology) a scientific theory of the origin of species of plants and animals
- Roman Catholicism's Christoph Cardinal Schnborn has dubbed the most fervent of faith-challenging scientists followers of "scientism" or "evolutionism," since they hope science .
- Anti-evolutionism received two other set-backs during the week.
- Lately, this view, "cultural evolutionism," has been revived and given a new vocabulary.
News & Articles
- 'Science Guy' shows how little he knows
In this month's debate with Ken Ham, Bill Nye really exposed his ignorance of science. He did not show how evolutionism is a viable model of origins. He used only old worn-out lies, fraud and deception that had long been exposed as false. read more
Feb. 23, 2014 - IlliniHQ.com
- Eugenie Scott in San Diego Union Tribune
There is a strong core of anti-evolutionism in every state,said Eugenie Scott, executive director of the National Center for Science Education, a pro-evolution group in Oakland, Calif. "They're a noisy minority, but they're a minority."
- Andrea in Indian Catholic
Andrea Rivera, one of the presenters on Tuesday, said, among other things, "The Pope does not believe in evolutionism," because "the Church has never evolved."