- n a person who was formerly a spouse
- So no matter when the divorce happened, a divorce settlement could be thrown out if it is disclosed that an ex-spouse used one of the UBS accounts to shield a portion of their .
- I've worked with some real characters who, upon mention of an ex-spouse, are compelled to rant for no fewer than 20 minutes about how much they hate that person and wish them to .
- All an ex-spouse or divorce attorney needed to do was punch in five items: name, Social Security number, mother's maiden name, birth date and birthplace.
News & Articles
- Domestic violence claims three lives in Grand Prairie
GRAND PRAIRIE — There were two different crime scenes and one horrific ending Sunday for a divorced mother of two with a history of reported harassment from her ex-husband. Grand Prairie police Detective Mark Beseda said 39-year-old Dashun Atkins drove to the Hill Top Lane home of ex-spouse Jenea James shortly after 2 a.m. and fatally shot her in her neighbor's yard. Atkins then allegedly shot ...
June 30, 2013 - WFAA Dallas-Fort Worth
- Greg Solano in KOB.com
I don't think that we have a zombie case or anything like that. I do feel it was just a misidentification. Its probable that the female that lived there before remarried or has a new significant other who probably looks like the ex-spouse,...
- Dr Ng Eng Hen in Channel News Asia
Dr Ng said: "Under the current Act now, even if the member, who's a male, wants the property to be transferred to the ex-spouse, the current CPF doesn't allow that. What we're doing now is to amend it, to say you can transfer it - the house - but we...