- n the quality of being exact
he demanded exactness in all details
- I cannot pre tend to estimate the number with any exactness.
- The ecstatic exactness of description had not been legal before, and publishers settled back to await the hordes of buyers.
- Historians are able to date the dance with some exactness.
- Jimmy Raye in San Jose Mercury News
We have to wean him off that exactness,Raye said. "There is a fluidity of play that's involved at the position. And I think the more he plays, that will take over. He will play better, faster, the more he plays."
- Mike Nolan in The Olympian
Nolan said the short-view method is designed to create an "exactness and urgency" that may have been absent in previous seasons.
- Rich Ingold in Citizens Voice
We want to be perfect, we want exactness,Ingold said after his team improved to 12-0 and inched one step closer to clinching home-field advantage throughout the postseason. "After the game you would have thought this was a losing locker...