evolutionist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who believes in organic evolution
- I am an evolutionist, and since there is no evidence, I don't know.
- In his Supreme Court majority opinion upholding the Social Security Act last year, he stated the essence of the philosophy which made him "a judicial evolutionist": "Needs that .
- This semiprecious substance, observes Ward Wheeler, a molecular evolutionist at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, provides a unique window on the history of .
News & Articles
- Evolutionists: University’s Hiring of Second Creation Advocate Could Be ‘Serious Blow’ to Reputation
MUNCIE – A large state-run university in eastern Indiana is once again the focus of pressure from evolutionists after the school hired a professor who has openly supported creation and intelligent design. As previously reported, Ball State University (BSU) Professor Eric Hedin was slammed by atheists earlier this summer for mentioning non-evolutionary theories in an honors [...]
July 12, 2013 - Christian News Network
- Sir Arthur Keith in renewamerica.us
Sir Arthur Keith wrote: "The German FÃ¼hrer, as I have consistently maintained, is an evolutionist; he has consciously sought to make the practice of Germany conform to the theory of evolution."
- Eugenie Scott in New York Times
Nine Republican state parties have taken anti-evolutionist positions,Ms. Scott said. "They want to throw the far right a little red meat, and creationism serves nicely."
- Ringo Starr in Newsweek
This is because the average person doesn't know that the evolutionist lives by a blind faith in an unscientific theory (a theory that one scientist called a 'fairy-tale for grown-ups'). Through the game we show the irrational nature of evolution,... Ray Comfort http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Comfort&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHWy3UgZYT2AwRJEdIh5V_-giNQyw WorldNetDaily http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp%3FARTICLE_ID%3D53557&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHhAg0lSBjE57J68NUSD-cj0bQTTw Dec 29, 2006
34707 44455 evolve Ringo Starr added: The Beatles continue to evolve with the passing of time and how wonderful that The Beatles' legacy will find its natural progression into the 21st century through the computerized world we live in. Let the games commence."