ex-mayor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Michael Palladino, head of the union of NYPD detectives, said the ex-mayor's record doesn't compare to those who spent 12 months sifting through toxic debris for evidence and human .
- In his first church visit as a presidential candidate, the ex-mayor recently spoke at the El Rey Jesus Church in Miami.
- McCain snags endorsement from 911 Committee Chair Kean (listen to him explain why above), while NYC firefighters blast ex-mayor's 911-themed mailings.
- Mayor Gavin Newsom in San Francisco Chronicle
The biggest problem in politics today is that we're risk-adverse. We're afraid of tomorrow's headlines,Newsom said. "I couldn't care less if the rest of my life I'm only known as the ex-mayor of San Francisco. I will regret nothing about...
- Eric Foner in CU Columbia Spectator
9/11 has been politicized from the day it occurred (have you ever heard a speech by ex-mayor Giuliani?),DeWitt Clinton Professor of History Eric Foner wrote in an e-mail. "So long as the candidates try not to be too partisan, I have no...
- Norm Coleman in St. Cloud Times
As an ex-mayor, as someone who understands the challenges at the local level of providing funding, this is where the federal government steps in,Coleman said. "So I'll do whatever I can in my power, and I'll gladly work hand-in-hand with...