- n a person who has served in the armed forces
- For these kind words, PTI'S thanks to an ex-serviceman subscriber, and an announcement for all returning servicemen and women: A great many of you have written us letters like this.
- The American who bought them is out $450or is it $10 million ?The young ex-serviceman at the door of Edward Eliofon's Brooklyn home had a knapsack full of.
- If a Veterans Administration hospital has an empty bed it must admit an ailing ex-serviceman even if his illness has nothing to do with his military duty.
- Johnson Beharry in Malaysia Star
I think it is disgraceful that an ex-serviceman or woman has to go to the NHS,Beharry added. "The government should have something in place for ex-servicemen and women."