- n a man who is no longer a woman's boyfriend
- Bearman, who heads the sociology department at Columbia University, suggests that dating the former boyfriend of your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend may involve a loss of status or .
- Take the case of Susan, recently featured on Montel Williams as an example of a woman being stalked by her ex-boyfriend.
- I should e-mail my ex-boyfriend, even though we're not on speaking terms.
News & Articles
- Ex-boyfriend charged in rape in Upper Darby
An Upper Darby woman discovered that her ex-boyfriend had allegedly drugged and raped her while she was unconscious after she found a video he made of the act on her iPhone, police said.
June 19, 2013 - Philly.com
- Mom pleads guilty to letting ex-boyfriend beat son to death while twin brothers watched
YOUNGSTOWN — A Northeast Ohio woman has admitted allowing her ex-boyfriend to fatally beat one of her sons while his twin brothers watched. Shain Widdersheim pleaded guilty Monday in Mahoning County to four counts of child endangering and one count of obstruction of justice in the January death of her 14-year-old son, Teddy Foltz. The [...] The post Mom pleads guilty to letting ex-boyfriend beat ...
June 18, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Woman charged with tossing concrete paving stones through windows of ex-boyfriend's Bridgewater home
SOMERVILLE — A local woman is accused of traveling to her ex-boyfriend’s Bridgewater residence in the middle of the night and throwing concrete paving stones through the windows of his home and vehicle, according to an affidavit filed Monday in Superior Court.
June 18, 2013 - MyCentralJersey.com
- Kylie Minogue in Melbourne Herald Sun
Britain's Press Association has quoted Minogue as saying: "I had dinner with my ex-boyfriend and next thing I know there's a debate about whether we're having a family. We didn't even talk about that."
- Brett Ratner in X17 Online (blog)
She had me come out to her house,Ratner says. "She started showing me all of her personal items from under her bed that her ex-boyfriend gave her. The necklace she's wearing in the video is the necklace he gave her. She's wearing his...
- Elyse Sewell in The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
Sewell wrote: "my ex-boyfriend got (drunk) and roughed me up in a Sacramento hotel. I escaped from the room through a blitzkrieg of violence and talked to hotel security, who called the fuzz."