- n the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- The horn rings at eventide, as candles, sombre and fierce, like thin yellow hands up pointed in prayer, shine in the synagogues and wag incongruously above the mahogany grain of .
- Here are factories, dirty alleys, frame hovels and a population of Negroes and foreign-born toilers who cluster at eventide in Greek restaurants and poolrooms.
- Here and there across this broad country, a grave communist father sitting at eventide beside his supper table read this expos to his sad-eyed wife, his attentive family.
News & Articles
- Moorhead to consider Blue Snow District changes
MOORHEAD - At its regular meeting tonight, the City Council here will consider making changes to an ordinance that governs how snow removal is handled in neighborhoods near Minnesota State University Moorhead, Concordia College and Eventide following major snow events.
June 10, 2013 - The Fargo Forum