- n an instance of questioning
- n a search for knowledge
- n a systematic investigation of a matter of public interest
- Thabet, Raseef and Khaliq all say they have not received a single enquiry from the Iraqi government in Baghdad.
- Blair in the Glare Britain's premier faces the music over the Hutton enquiry.
- Proponents of a Lebanese enquiry, of course, are drawn from pro-government ranks, hoping to censure Hizballah for triggering Israel's massive onslaught against Lebanon by abducting .
- John Terry in Reuters UK
Terry said: "Chelsea told me what had happened with the enquiry as a courtesy. I was very happy with their reaction as mine would have been the same. I have always said that I want to end my career at the club which I love and we all see no reason...
- Harry Redknapp in ESPN
We have made an enquiry for Jones,confirmed Redknapp. "I have no idea how far the chairman has got with it or even whether Sunderland want to do a deal."
- Rob Andrew in Telegraph.co.uk
We will have to look at all of those issues in the context of an ongoing police enquiry,said Andrew. "We will have to look at other issues when we know the outcome of that. We cannot comment on any other aspects of disciplinary action, or...