- n the act of enrolling
- n the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same time
- The obesity effect on college enrollment was also slightly stronger for blacks and Hispanics than it was for whites but the results were rooted less in race than in psychosocial .
- As applications soar and funding craters at Cal State, the nation's largest university is capping enrollment for the first time in its history and other state colleges could .
- A few months ago, with the enrollment deadline fast approaching, he called the families of several kids who had been coming to camp for years but hadn't signed up yet for 2009.
News & Articles
- NIACC sees big enrollment jump
MASON CITY — Enrollment for the fall semester at North Iowa Area Community College is up 13 percent.
June 21, 2013 - The Globe Gazette
- Fall enrollment at PCC shows positive signs
Positive enrollment signs at Pratt Community College are providing encouragement that low enrollment figures for the fall semester will improve. The enrollment numbers were presented to the PCC Board of Trustees Monday night at their regular monthly meeting. Residence hall occupancy rate is at 78 percent for the fall. While that number is low, it is much better than the 52 percent for the same ...
June 20, 2013 - The Pratt Tribune
- Enrollment issues mean change in the Rush-Henrietta School District
In the Rush-Henrietta Central School District, enrollment is down by 7 percent — or 383 students — from 10 years ago. According to district officials, however, that single statistic alone does not provide a complete picture of the issue.
June 19, 2013 - Henrietta Post
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Leading The Charge
Pressed on how she would enforce her mandate, Clinton said: "I think there are a number of mechanisms" that are possible, including "going after people's wages, automatic enrollment."
- George McGovern in Yankton Daily Press (registration)
When you start one of these programs, school lunch programs, in a country that heretofore had nothing of that kind, immediately school enrollment jumps dramatically,McGovern said. "Girls and boys get to the classroom with the promise of a...
- Elaine Chao in Earthtimes
Community colleges are in a unique position to prepare local workers for careers in high-growth industries,said Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao. "The $125 million awarded today will expand enrollment in education and training programs...