- n act of making fuller or more meaningful or rewarding
- n a gift that significantly increases the recipient's wealth
- But to call it industrial-scale enrichment is a boast too far.
- But Iran has clearly now mastered enrichment technology, producing a steadily growing stockpile of low-enriched uranium.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivers a speech during a visit to the Natanz uranium enrichment facility some 300 kms south of the capital Tehran.
News & Articles
- Ruth Reichl, Junot Diaz Headline The Cabin's 2013-2014 Readings and Conversations Series
Plus Artisans4Hope gets a new home. by Ryan Thorne For more than 10 years, The Cabin has been a source of literary enrichment for Treasure Valley residents. Last season, The Cabin's Readings and Conversations series featured acclaimed writer and New York Times editor Andrew Ross Sorkin, author of the best-selling book, Too Big to Fail, and Firoozeh Dumas, author of Funny in Farsi.… [ Read more ...
June 12, 2013 - Boise Weekly
- Merced's Youth Enrichment Program for youths gets stellar reviews
It's much more than baby-sitting or child care. The Youth Enrichment Program offered by the Merced City School District recently received high marks in an annual audit-review by the state Department of Education.
June 10, 2013 - Merced Sun-Star
- Rutgers enrichment program celebrates first graduates
Around this time five years ago, Erika Bumbrey, then a rising eighth grader at Camden's Davis Elementary School, heard of a new and potentially life-changing program out of Rutgers University: Future Scholars, a mentoring, support, and enrichment program starting in the summer after seventh grade and lasting through high school.
June 9, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- David Miliband in Independent
Mr Miliband, however, said: "This is a human story of five young yachtsmen. It's got nothing to do with politics. It's got nothing to do with [Iran's] nuclear enrichment programme."
- President Bush in Reuters India
Our message to the leaders of Iran is also clear: verifiably suspend your nuclear enrichment, so negotiations can begin,Bush said in excerpts of his State of the Union address to Congress.
- Condoleezza Rice in International Herald Tribune
Iran needs to stop enrichment and reprocessing activities because those enriching and reprocessing activities permit, if they are perfected, a state to acquire fissile material for a nuclear weapon,Rice said.