emplacement : Definition, Usages, News and More
im plays muhnt
- n military installation consisting of a prepared position for siting a weapon
- n the act of putting something in a certain place
- Another soldier, sitting in his gun emplacement overlooking the site, had watched his comrades cut down, unable to help.
- Every emplacement was manned by a single gunner and designed so that he could scuttle quickly between his submachine-gun, trained on the camp, and the antiaircraft gun whenever .
- Shortly after Amri's ouster, a mysterious bazooka emplacement shelled Sallal's palace in San'a.