- n the spatial property of the way in which something is placed
the placement of the chairs
- n contact established between applicants and prospective employees
the agency provided placement services
- n the act of putting something in a certain place
- Can journalism be saved by product placement? I don't know, but I sure am thirsty.
- Out of the 5000 odd placement agencies in the area, only 33 are registered.
- Prime placement on Digg has become so valuable, people will do anything to get it, including cheat.
- Daniel in WNYT
It is apparent that defendants' rights were violated by their direct placement in the adult criminal system,Superior Court Judge Daniel Procaccini said in his ruling.
- Butch Otter in FOXNews
All of state government stands ready to assist people facing the challenges of unemployment, job training and placement needs,Otter said in a statement.