drumming : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of playing drums
he practiced his drumming several hours every day
- v make a rhythmic sound
- v play a percussion instrument
- v study intensively, as before an exam
- For years the doomful sound of drumming in the Congo night struck white men weak with fright.
- How would you describe your drumming style? Terry Matlen birmingham, Mich.
- At first it sounds like pop-guns going off, but the drumming gets faster, warmer, wilder, and matched against West's distant vocals "Love Lockdown" turns into a dance song about .
News & Articles
- Juneteenth celebrations
With marching, drumming, music and dance, Austin will celebrate Juneteenth on Saturday in the East Austin communities near Rosewood Park.
June 15, 2013 - Austin American-Statesman
- Gazette.Net: Bowie Senior Center
The Bowie Senior Center is hoping the city’s seniors as well as their families and friends will answer the call of the drums. The center will be hosting a World Drumming for Fun and Health Program from 5:30 to 7 p.m. June 20 at 14900 Health Center Drive.
June 13, 2013 - Bowie Gazette
- William Gallas in USA Today
Domenech kept drumming into us: 'Put your egos to one side.' But I think that he forgot to do so,Gallas said in the interview. "Domenech wasn't receptive. A lot of players couldn't speak to him. That was my case. The real problem is the...
- Dianne Feinstein in International Herald Tribune
I've listened to talk show hosts drumming up the opposition by using this word amnesty over and over and over again,Feinstein said.
- Rio Ferdinand in International Herald Tribune
This campaign is one of the leading campaigns in trying to stamp (racism) out of the game,Ferdinand said. "Drumming it home to the kids, that any type of racism isn't needed. In school, anywhere, in any workplace. We are definitely on the...