- n the lower joint of the leg of a fowl
- n a stick used for playing a drum
- Then they saw the chaos and the crowd gathered around the unmoving body of a boy, the red muscle of his thigh exposed and looking like a "bite had been taken out of a drumstick.
- The bird If you are choosing between breast and drumstick, go for the white meat.
- One, near the door, featured a padded drumstick that bonged a brass gong in the occasional breeze.
News & Articles
- Ugliest Dog: 'Experiment that went wrong'
A beagle-bassett-boxer mix with an oversized head, humped back and drumstick legs was named the World's Ugliest Dog in Petaluma Friday.
June 22, 2013 - The Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- John Harrison in PR Newswire (press release)
The Nestle Drumstick brand has taken an all-time favorite classic - Nestle Drumstick -- and given it a small, but significant, twist with Nestle Drumstick Lil' Drums to appeal to frozen snacks fans of all ages,says John Harrison, Official...
- Mary Higby Schweitzer in San Jose Mercury News
Think about a giant Tyrannosaurus rex drumstick rotting in the sand,Schweitzer said. "As it liquifies ...... the enzymes of decay and degradation drain away."
- Nick Vujicic in Telegraph.co.uk
I call it my chicken drumstick,joked Nick, who was born in Melbourne, Australia, but now lives in Los Angeles, USA. "I'd be lost without it. When I get in the water I float because 80 per cent of my body is lungs and my drumstick acts as a...