- n a person who acts and gets things done
when you want something done get a doer
- Doing a considerate thing for another person five times in one day made the doer happier than if they had spread out those five acts over one week.
- The "doer versus talker" message? All those prominent women supporters in a state that has a lot of women elected leaders? The Chris Matthews hug?.
- On the whole, though, he was a doer.
News & Articles
- Scott Manley: Everything You Know About Your Freedom Is Wrong
The Bhagavad Gita states, "The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out by the three modes of material nature." We think we are free, but actually we are being forced to act.
June 16, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- A life well worth celebrating
A life well worth celebrating Went to a memorial service the other day, or rather to a celebration of the life of in this case Michael Cronan, the protean designer and painter and mentor and doer of good works. The opposite of the intended effect, I expect, but it was somehow the most poignant moment of the ceremony. The crowd rose as one and raised their cameras in the air. There were long ...
June 12, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Winnipeg Free Press
Only one of us is ready on Day 1 to be commander-in-chief, ready to manage our economy, and ready to defeat the Republicans,Clinton told a rally in Youngstown, Ohio. "Only one of us has spent 35 years being a doer, a fighter and a champion...
- Natasha Richardson in Edmonton Sun
He's more laid back, happy to see what happens, whereas I'ma doer and I plan ahead,Richardson told The Independent on Sunday newspaper in 2003. "The differences sometimes get in the way but they can be the very things that feed a marriage,...