- v move or draw apart
- v have no limits as a mathematical series
- v extend in a different direction
- v be at variance with; be out of line with
- a tending to move apart in different directions
- The paths of Lennon and McCartney, however, were diverging drastically.
- Subramanian's research also reveals that while stocks are moving with their industry groups, industry groups are diverging from one another.
- Then the two animals veered apart as if on diverging rails.
News & Articles
- Construction on Greenwood's diverging diamond interchange could begin in 2014
Construction on Greenwood's diverging diamond interchange is scheduled to start in spring 2014, a state transportation official said Tuesday.
June 12, 2013 - The Indianapolis Star
- Diverging Diamond opens earlier than expected at Pleasant Hill
The Gwinnett County Department of Transportation opened the new Diverging Diamond Interchange at the Pleasant Hill Road bridge over I-85 earlier than expected.
June 9, 2013 - Gwinnett Daily Post
- Diverging Diamond Interchange opens in Gwinnett Co.
Gwinnett officials have opened the new Diverging Diamond Interchange at the Pleasant Hill Road bridge over Interstate 85. The DDI at Pleasant Hill Road and I-85 is Gwinnett's first diverging diamond interchange and the second in Georgia. The first was constructed at Ashford-Dunwoody by Perimeter Mall in DeKalb County. The bridge for Gwinnett's new interchange should be fully open to traffic ...
June 8, 2013 - WSB-TV 2 Atlanta
- Martin Whitmarsh in Edmonton Sun
I don't think it's days, but think it's weeks rather than many months,Whitmarsh said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I think by the end of July everybody is going to be progressively on diverging paths, so whatever separates us...
- Pope Benedict XVI in Washington Post
Despite "centuries-old divisions, diverging roads and despite the hard work of closing painful wounds, the Lord has never ceased to guide our steps on the path toward unity and reconciliation," Benedict said.
- Wolfgang Ziebart in TheStreet.com
There are two essential reasons for taking this step,Chairman Wolfgang Ziebart said in a statement. "First, the processes and business models for memory and logic are developing in diverging directions. Second, we improve the growth...