conform : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v be similar, be in line with
- v adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions
News & Articles
- New Insulation Testers Safety Rated To CAT IV 600 V
Megger (Norristown, Pa.) is now offering a new series of insulation and continuity testers that conform to IEC1010-1 standards and are rated to CAT IV 600 V, which provides greater user safety when testing in higher voltage environments.
June 11, 2013 - Manufacturing.net
- Apple revamps look of iPhone, iPad software
Apple is redesigning all its applications and icons to conform to the new look, driven by long-time hardware design guru Jony Ive.
June 11, 2013 - Long Island Business News
- Apple’s new Mac Pro: Is this the workstation we’ve all been waiting for?
Apple's new Mac Pro is breathtakingly different -- but that doesn't make it a great design. If your current setup doesn't conform to certain standards, moving to a new Mac Pro is going to be a considerable headache.
June 11, 2013 - ExtremeTech
- Michael Ignatieff in Cornwall Free News (blog)
In our opinion,Ignatieff said, "what matters is maintaining universality of access to the system. We believe, and it's a question of details, that Quebec's propositions conform to the Canada Health Act."
- Mitt Romney in USA Today
At the time, Romney said the trust manager would "endeavor to make my investments conform to my positions."