- v bring shame or dishonor upon
he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime
- v force (someone) to have sex against their will
- v refuse to accept
- s suffering shame
- Even as the Kennedy memorials unfolded, many in the Catholic Church debated extending its sacraments to a leader they felt dishonored its teachings: "A Mass of Christian Burial is .
- Partition dishonored Gandhi's sect-blind creed.
- I didn't care for the Bourbon Street steak, but I ate most of a "Veggie Patch Pizza" even though it dishonored the very idea of pizza since the "ultra-thin" crust turned out to be .
News & Articles
- Bethesda lowers prices on Steam, PSN and XBLA/On Demand games
Bethesda has revamped its pricing structure for a whole mess of games across Steam, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Xbox Live Games on Demand, permanently reducing the cost of Skyrim , Dishonored , Fallout 3 (and derivatives) and others. The full list of affected games, as well as their new price points, can be found after the break . In related news, our Skyrim wife left us this ...
June 22, 2013 - Joystiq
- Al Gore in Houston Chronicle
After eight years when our Constitution has been dishonored and disrespected, we need changes,Gore said.
- President Bush in Sun-Sentinel.com
President Bush said in 2004, when the prison abuse was revealed, that it was the work of "a few American troops who dishonored our country and disregarded our values."
- John Boehner in FOXNews
A measure offered by House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, said Rangel "has dishonored himself and brought discredit to the House and merits the censure of the House for same."