- v determine the essential quality of
- v be opposite to; of angles and sides, in geometry
- v set, mark, or draw the boundaries of something
- s having the limits or boundaries established
a delimited frontier through the disputed region
- According to the bourgeois conception, a "free" man is essentially an element of a social ma chine and has only a certain set of prescribed and delimited freedoms; freedoms that .
- First, we have clearly delimited the field upon which the future constitution is going to be built.
- And thus throughout Title II Governor Eccles and Senator Glass both achieved their original aims, although delimited and adjusted to banking and political realities.
News & Articles
- New ASTM Nanotechnology Standard Will Facilitate Description and Characterization Data Exchange
ASTM E2909, Guide for Investigation/Study/Assay Tab-Delimited Format for Nanotechnologies, will facilitate submission and exchange of nanomaterial descriptions and characterization data among individual researchers. It is hoped that ASTM E2909 will empower organizations to adopt standard methods for presenting data in nanotechnology publications, as well as provide researchers with guidelines ...
July 5, 2013 - ThomasNet