- v determine the essential quality of
- v be opposite to; of angles and sides, in geometry
- v set, mark, or draw the boundaries of something
- In such cases, it suggested, patients should attempt to "delimit" the nature of their mental distress in advance, so that courts can bar questions that delve unnecessarily into .
- Stockard Channing, as the self-denying British agent Elizabeth Hapgood, does all she can, with her crisp high-heeled pacing, to delimit the boundaries of her role, but there's .
- And no matter what lines she delivers"It's delightful, it's delicious, it's delectable, it's delirious, it's dilemma, it's delimit, it's deluxe, it's de-lovely"she adds no .
- Ignacio Bunye in People's Daily Online
However, Bunye noted that the government is "open and ready to consider democratic rules of engagement that will uphold the dignity of officials and public servants, establish mutually agreed standards of media coverage, delimit issues only to those...
- Alexander Downer in Sydney Morning Herald
We will announce at the conclusion of the talks on 25 July the outcome of our negotiations to delimit the maritime boundaries between Australia and New Zealand,Mr Downer said in a statement. "This will be an important event, bringing to...