decently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a decent manner
they don't know how to dress decently
- r in the right manner
- On her sitcom 30 Rock, she plays Liz Lemon, head writer of The Girlie Show, a decently rated, woman-oriented sketch show.
- Reported Miss Hall: "I am told that Tallul' is never decently hypocritical.
- The fishermen treated them decently.
News & Articles
- Taste My Rainbow - The PPV That Almost O.J.'d My Fandom
More often than not, you watch a decently hyped wrestling pay per view and it follows the unadventurous status quo. Then once every blue moon, you’ll order a ‘rasslin event with relatively low expectations and be completely blown away.
June 15, 2013 - Lords of Pain
- Brian Bannister in USA Today
Even the pitches they hit hard were down and located pretty decently,said Bannister, who allowed two runs. "It was a positive outing just because they had beaten us a couple of times and we needed to get on the board against them."
- Andy Roddick in Sydney Morning Herald
We're kind of similar,Roddick said. "We both like to hit a big ball. We both serve pretty big, move decently for being considered big guys"
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni in AFP
As a cricketer you see it as just another game,Dhoni said. "There is no point thinking of it as a final. We are playing against Sri Lanka, that's it. I think the bowlers have done decently for us in patches. But it will be really good to...