indecently : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in an indecent manner
she was rather indecently dressed
- In his 60s, the man is due to stand trial in November for five charges of rape, five of incest, and one of indecently assaulting a girl under the age of 16.
- No one thinks of accusing them of indecently exploiting these tragic deaths for political reasons.
- Another charmer, Bob Mulholland, a California Democrat, crawled out from under his rock long enough to declare that he planned to indecently expose the Republicans who sought to .
News & Articles
- Police seek Quincy man accused of indecent assault on Red Line train
Transit Police are seeking a Quincy man accused of indecently assaulting a woman on a Red Line train two weeks ago, authorities said Thursday. John Nardone, 26, allegedly committed the assault at 6 a.m. on May 31, MBTA Transit Police said in a statement. Nardone exited the train at the Quincy Center station, police said.
June 14, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Babysitter charged with abusing Norton children
The trial of a North Attleborough woman charged with abusing two children she was babysitting is underway. Prosecutors said in court Tuesday that Crystal Goodis, 33, indecently touched a 4½-year-old girl and punched her 3-year-old brother at their Norton home three years ago. The alleged abuse was not reported to authorities until about a year later.
June 13, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Norton man pleads innocent to indecent assault charges after arrest in North
ATTLEBORO - A 63-year-old Norton man pleaded innocent Wednesday to indecently touching a 10-year-old North Attleboro girl outside her home on Clifton Street earlier this month.
June 13, 2013 - The Sun Chronicle
- Iftikhar Mohammed Chaudhry in Reuters
It has been proved that the situation was handled indecently,Chaudhry told the court.
- Julius Nyerere in AllAfrica.com
WAY back on August 9, 1964 when it was still cool and safe to casually ignore women issues, the late Tanzanian President, Julius Mwalimu Nyerere said: "Small nations are like indecently dressed women. They tempt the evil-minded," in reference to...
- Anne Enright in guardian.co.uk
Enright writes: "Kitty is on duty by the far wall in case a mourner should be left indecently alone with the corpse, in case the corpse should be left indecently alone."