- r in the right manner
please do your job properly!
- r with reason or justice
- When the Rhodesian government boasted that "better-class Africans, properly dressed and properly behaved," would not be discriminated against, Drum tailored one of its Negro .
- And before the full ethical implications of those first bits of news could be properly digested--should Bell profit in any way from her crime?--the tabloid Sun tracked down Bell .
- Both sides ought to be properly taught? asked Hutcheson.
- Elena Kagan in Wall Street Journal (blog)
The Supreme Court is a wondrous institution. But the time I spent in the other branches of government remind me that it must also be a modest one-properly deferential to the decisions of the American people and their elected representatives,...
- Ban Ki-moon in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Unless we properly manage this issue, this could trigger a cascade of other challenges and crises affecting not just social and economic issues, but also political and security issues,Ban said following talks in London with British Prime...
- Barack Obama in AFP
I want to make sure that everything is lined up properly by the time I visit Korea in November, and in the few months that follow that, I intend to present it to Congress,Obama said.