- n a special loved one
- n an Australian river; tributary of the Murray River
- s dearly loved
- Voters love hearing about the actress who saved a doomed production (Kate Winslet in The Reader) or a left-for-dead drama that went on to become the darling of critics and .
- The Point Man On Capitol Hill: The Senate's third-ranking Republican may be a Catholic, but he's the darling of Protestant Evangelicals.
- A Cambridge University don with a flair for making money, a graduate of England's exclusive Eton prep school, a collector of modern art, the darling of Virginia Woolf and her .
News & Articles
- KOL’s Collapse Turns Nasty
In the go-go days of the commodities/emerging markets trade, it was not an exaggeration to call the Market Vectors Coal ETF (NYSEArca: KOL) a darling among equity-based commodities ETFs. Seemingly insatiable ...
June 13, 2013 - ETF Trends via Yahoo! Finance
Donna Lee Darling stands accused of attempted murder and elder abuse. Back in 1995, when Benjamin Farber was 74, he met Donna Lee Darling, who was 43 years old then. “We met in the workout gym,” Farber said, and the two “seemed to get along well.”
June 12, 2013 - San Diego Reader
- Pet of the week
Andrew is a darling twelve week old kitten. He is a unique, smoky color, He has a sweet, easygoing and even gentle personality. Andrew is one of the many kittens that are in need of permanent, loving homes. If this is not a good time for you to adopt, consider fostering a litter. Kitten season is here and many are waiting to be rescued and be part of the program. For more information, call (860 ...
June 12, 2013 - The Record-Journal