ducky : Definition, Usages, News and More
- I call him a 'rubber ducky.
- That's what I'm fighting for, Mom little piggy-wiggies and little ducky-wuckies and little lambie-wambies and, oh, just oodles of young, free things to brighten a brave new .
News & Articles
- Mr. Ranquon Bailey
Ranquon 'Ducky' Bailey, 20, a resident of Salisbury, Md., died Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at his residence.
June 12, 2013 - Eastern Shore News
- Arts Fest public works fail to fully exploit the rivers.
While the festival is showing more public art this year, the overall effect is a little too understated. by Nadine Wasserman Last month, Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman's 54-foot inflatable rubber ducky could be seen floating in Hong Kong's Victoria Harbor. Its presence delighted viewers and demonstrated how urban waterways offer dramatic views and public space.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the ...
June 12, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Photo gallery: A Ducky Affair by the Carlsbad Assistance League
The Carlsbad Assistance League held its annual Ducky Affair Saturday at the Elks Lodge.
June 9, 2013 - Carlsbad Current-Argus
- Buddy Bell in USA Today
From all the reports we've gotten, Bannister's been throwing good,Bell said. "We're putting Ducky in the bullpen just to give us a little more experience down there. We're really young in the bullpen, so it just made sense."
- Ron Perlman in Hollywood Industry
I'm feeling so care-free these days that I don't remember even worrying about anything. I mean my life is just ducky right now,Perlman said.
- David DeJesus in Kansas City Star
It shows something about Ducky and our pen,DeJesus said. "If we can keep them in the game, they can keep us in it also."